Samson Control Valves:
The German Engineered Samson 3241 Globe Valve has many unique features to improve the operational efficiency of your plant, no matter what type of industry you may be in, whether its Chemical, Refining, Power, Pharmaceutical, Brewing, or Food Processing.
1/2" to 12"
ANSI 125 to 300
−324 °F to +842 °F
SlurryFlo Control Valves:
SlurryFlo control valves provide exceptional performance and reliability. The patented gate profile and unique orifice trims are custom designed for controlling any application – from water to extremely abrasive slurries. By directing flow through the center of the valve, SlurryFlo protects the valve’s body and downstream piping from erosion and cavitation, providing unparalleled service life.
SlurryFlo engineers use state-of-the-art design and flow modeling software to build and test each valve in a virtual world. They create unique control characteristics and select materials for optimal abrasion resistance. The result is a customized control valve that meets your exact application requirements.
1) Patented concave gate design.
2) Flow is directed through center of valve.
3) Unique orifice designs meet exact application
4) Zero damage to valve body (100% protection).
5) Reduced wear to downstream piping.
6) Super hard materials increase service life.
7) Field replaceable wear components.
8) Reduced downtime and maintenance costs.
9) Longest service life of any valve.
Hard Rock, Potash and Coal Mining
Oil Sands Mining
Smelting and Processing
Water/Waste Water Treatment
Pulp and Paper